We all know how hot Ontario summers can be. Even if you like the heat, dealing with the humidity can be a challenge.
Ceiling fans and oscillating fans can only do so much. After a while, all they accomplish is moving hot air around your home. To really improve your family’s comfort, you need a central air conditioner.
But how do you choose the right system for your home? How do you determine the right size? What will installation involve? How much will it cost to run? How do you maintain it?
All Ontario Mechanical can help you answer these questions.
We’ve got the knowledge and experience to help you make the best air conditioner purchase decision, to install the unit correctly, and to maintain it so it will provide your family with efficient, reliable service for years to come.
We will …
- Advise you on the correct model and size of air conditioner to suit your circumstances
- Locate and install the unit correctly
- Perform routine maintenance to keep the unit functioning at peak efficiency
- Inspect and adjust the thermostat
- Inspect, clean, or replace filters, evaporator coils, coil fins, and condensate drains
- And more!
Ask us about our affordable rent-to-own packages that will save you thousands of dollars compared to rentals from the larger HVAC and utility providers.
We also offer an extended labour warranty and service air conditioners from all manufacturers.
If you want to stay cool and comfortable this summer, contact All Ontario Mechanical today for a free, no-obligation quotation.